Sunday, April 13, 2008

Forgive me, please!

I know it's been way too long since my last real blog entry and it's not that I don't have anything to talk about... because I do! It's just that the end of semester is kicking my butt. But by the end of the week things should be infinitely better.

On Saturday, I head to Lao People's Democratic Republic (which, ironically, is a communist state) for a few days (by myself, eek!). Laos/Lao PDR is one of the world's least developed countries and I refuse to tote my laptop there on the off chance I'll have internet access. So, that said, don't expect any blog updates until after I return on April 24. The good news is the blog should then be bombarded with posts I've been meaning to put up.

On a somewhat tangential note, I put up all the gory details for my Laos trip on facebook (Trips application). If you haven't heard from me by the end of the day on April 25 can someone just make sure I'm alive and not stranded somewhere in the depths of Laos? Awesome.

Ok, back to work for me...

No comments: