Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Random pictures of Singapore

I know, it's about time I posted some photos from Singapore. Problem is that I haven't really taken any pictures since my first day here. Nonetheless, here are a few to tide you over until the next round.


One of the many expressways. I cannot get over just how green this little island-city-country is... it's incredible.














Chinatown's night market




















Bussorah Street in the Arab Quarter.

I know, it doesn't look very Arabic... you just have to trust me on this one.




































The Sultan Mosque.
(It's at the end of the street pictured above. See? Very Arabic after all.)

1 comment:

Elder Bastidas said...

Holdas desde EspaƱa, me gusta tu blog,

Un beso

Elder Bastidas

http://elderbastidas.blogspot.com/