Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Feeling hot, hot, hot

"Girl, I wanna make you sweat. Sweat 'til you can't sweat no more..." Inner Circle, circa 1993

Having been at the disgusting point where I was convinced I couldn't possibly sweat any further, circa now, this does not sound appealing in the least.

Just when I thought the heat in Singapore was outrageous, Bali made me rethink my categorization. All trips to Bali should come with a warning about the fact that your sweat glands are likely to go into full-blown overdrive and that you would be a fool to wear something other than loose linen and 100% cotton tank-tops and shorts. [If you're a woman who is blessed and doesn't get to "enjoy" inner thigh chafing, go ahead and wear a skirt... just know that I hate you.]

I, however, am more inclined the support the view expressed by a dear friend and former roommate of mine...

Me: It is f*cking hot.
She: Or rather, it is too hot to f*ck.

No comments: