Wednesday, December 19, 2007

80 degrees and sunny


After enduring two snowstorms in the span of four days, saying I was eager to head to home to the Bahamas might be a little of an understatement. So at long last, I have arrived Nassau and am looking forward to mass consumption of conch.

When I was in town for the holidays last year, my mom was renting a one bedroom apartment that we all agreed was all around unpleasant. That living situation, in part, gave her incentive to build a new home here in Nassau and now it's almost all done save for a few details.

All in all, the place is spectacular! She has without a doubt one of the best views ever and what makes it all the better is that the house is designed to maximize this particular asset so not only can you enjoy a beautiful view but the house is comfortably cool.

Now that I'm relaxing in this wonderful little slice of heaven I'm off in search of a tropical drink. :)

No comments: